Fosinace 20 Mg Tablet 10
Fosinopril is used in the treatment of high blood pressure and heart failure. It is also used in the prevention of stroke, heart attack and kidney problems.
How does the drug work?
Fosinopril is an ACE inhibitor that acts by inhibiting the conversion of angiotensin I to angiotensin II, which leads to the relaxation of blood vessel so blood can flow easily.
What are the common side effect?
The common side effects associated with fosinopril are dizziness, lightheadedness, tiredness, and dry cough.
Important Information for use
• People with bone marrow depression should not use Zepcar CR medicine.
• Avoid the Zepcar CR drug if an allergic reaction was seen with an earlier use of carbamazepine.
• Do not take any other antidepressant drugs along with Carbafen tablet. If a MAO-inhibitor drug was used in the past 14 days, then do not take Zepcar CR.
• Call the doctor immediately in the case of skin rash, unusual weakness, bleeding and fever. This is because of the chances of Carbafen side effects such as life-threatening skin rash.
• Continue the Zepcar CR medication for the full length prescribed by the doctor.
• Pregnant women should not start or stop using Zepcar CR unless instructed by the doctor.
• Don’t get exposed to sunlight due to the risk of sunburn with Zepcar CR.
• Do not take grapefruit juice while using Zepcar CR.
1. Is Fosinopril recommended in case hypertension? Yes. Fosinopril is used in lowering the high blood pressure.
2. Can I take NSAIDs while using Fosinopril? No, do not use NSAIDs while using Fosinopril, as these drugs may cause serious drug interactions when used together.
3. Does smoking interfere with Fosinopril? Yes, smoking causes dry cough and even worsen the side effects associated with Fosinopril.
4. Can I increase the dose of Fosinopril? No. Do not increase or decrease the dose of Fosinopril without a doctor’s advice.
5. Do Fosinopril cause dehydration? Yes. Fosinopril cause dehydration, so it is recommended to drink more water while using Fosinopril.