Genozyme 10/50 Mg Syrup 200 Ml
The fungal diastase is used in the treatment of flatulence, dyspepsia and other digestive disorders. Fungal diastase uses also include prevention, control, and improvement of digestive disorders. Pepsin is an active ingredient which is useful in treating digestive disorders.
How does the drug work?
Fungal diastase works by breaking the larger protein molecules into smaller molecules. Breakdown of the protein molecules results in the effective absorption of nutrients and improve utilization of the protein molecules. Pepsin is an enzyme produced in the stomach which is useful in breaking down larger proteins into small peptides. Breaking down of protein molecules improves the nutrient absorption during digestion.
What are the common side effect?
Fungal diastase causes side effects such as abdominal pain, painful urination, diarrhea, nausea, and skin rashes. The common side effects of pepsin include nausea, skin rash, upset stomach, and acute toxicity.
Important Information for use
• People with bone marrow depression should not use Zepcar CR medicine.
• Avoid the Zepcar CR drug if an allergic reaction was seen with an earlier use of carbamazepine.
• Do not take any other antidepressant drugs along with Carbafen tablet. If a MAO-inhibitor drug was used in the past 14 days, then do not take Zepcar CR.
• Call the doctor immediately in the case of skin rash, unusual weakness, bleeding and fever. This is because of the chances of Carbafen side effects such as life-threatening skin rash.
• Continue the Zepcar CR medication for the full length prescribed by the doctor.
• Pregnant women should not start or stop using Zepcar CR unless instructed by the doctor.
• Don’t get exposed to sunlight due to the risk of sunburn with Zepcar CR.
• Do not take grapefruit juice while using Zepcar CR.
FAQs :Fungal diastase
1. What is the impact of fungal diastase in pregnancy and lactation? The effect of fungal diastase in pregnant women and lactating mothers is not known. Discuss with your doctor about the safe use of the drug.
2. I am using fungal diastase since 2 days. I haven’t noticed any improvement in the health condition. Can I stop taking the medication? Fungal diastase should not be stopped immediately, as it may cause rebound effects. Consult with the doctor for the safe withdrawal or for the dose alteration.
3. Is fungal diastase safe in pregnant women? Consult the doctor for the safe recommendations of the drug.
4. Will I feel dizzy while using fungal diastase? No, dizziness or drowsiness is not observed with fungal diastase. Report the doctor immediately if you encounter any serious complications. Pepsin
1. Can I discontinue the use of pepsin when I begin to feel better? No, do not discontinue the use of pepsin, unless advised by the doctor. Discontinuing the drug may increase the risk of developing side effects.
2. Should I take pepsin with or without food? It is better to take pepsin with food in order to prevent upset stomach and also make sure you take it at a fixed time every day.
3. I am pregnant. Can I take pepsin to treat digestive disorder? Yes, you can use pepsin, however please consult your doctor before taking the syrup.
4. Can I take pepsin along with other medications? Do not combine too many medications together. Please consult the doctor and inform the list of medications you are presently taking.
5. I have high amount of uric acid in the blood. Can I take pepsin? Avoid taking pepsin if you have high uric acid in the blood as it may increase the side effects of the medicine.