Glytrate 6.4 Mg Tablet 30
Nitroglycerin is used in controlling and preventing high blood pressure during any surgery. It also helps in controlling heart attack and treating chest pain.
How does the drug work?
Nitroglycerin belongs to the class of nitrates which acts by widening and relaxing the blood vessels to allow the free flow of blood and to supply enough oxygen to reduce the overload of heart.
What are the common side effect?
The common side effects associated with Nitroglycerin are dizziness, increased heart rate, orthostatic hypotension and headache.
Important Information for use
• People with bone marrow depression should not use Zepcar CR medicine.
• Avoid the Zepcar CR drug if an allergic reaction was seen with an earlier use of carbamazepine.
• Do not take any other antidepressant drugs along with Carbafen tablet. If a MAO-inhibitor drug was used in the past 14 days, then do not take Zepcar CR.
• Call the doctor immediately in the case of skin rash, unusual weakness, bleeding and fever. This is because of the chances of Carbafen side effects such as life-threatening skin rash.
• Continue the Zepcar CR medication for the full length prescribed by the doctor.
• Pregnant women should not start or stop using Zepcar CR unless instructed by the doctor.
• Don’t get exposed to sunlight due to the risk of sunburn with Zepcar CR.
• Do not take grapefruit juice while using Zepcar CR.
1. Can I take Nitroglycerin in case of hypotension? No. Do not take nitro-glycerine in case of hypotension, because this tablet is recommended in case of hypertension.
2. In which condition Nitroglycerin is recommended? Nitroglycerin is recommended in case of hypertension, heart attack and chest pain.
3. Can I drink alcohol while using Nitroglycerin? No, avoid drinking alcohol while using Nitroglycerin.
3. I am heart patient and i am about to participate in a marathon. How should i take nitroglycerin? Nitroglycerin in advised to take 10 minutes before doing any physical activities. Talk to doctor before taking it.
4. In which forms does Nitroglycerin is available? Nitroglycerin is available in the form of spray, tablets or extended release capsule, powder and injection.
5. Can I use Nitroglycerin in case of anaemia? No. Do not use Nitroglycerin in case of anemia.