Graine 10 Mg Tablet 10
Flunarizine is given to prevent severe headache such as migraine.
How does the drug work?
Flunarizine works by constricting the blood vessels in the head, thus, relieving the migraine.
What are the common side effect?
The side effects which are commonly associated with the use of flunarizine are running nose, nasal congestion, menstrual cycle disturbances, increase in appetite, depression, drowsiness, and constipation.
Important Information for use
• People with bone marrow depression should not use Zepcar CR medicine.
• Avoid the Zepcar CR drug if an allergic reaction was seen with an earlier use of carbamazepine.
• Do not take any other antidepressant drugs along with Carbafen tablet. If a MAO-inhibitor drug was used in the past 14 days, then do not take Zepcar CR.
• Call the doctor immediately in the case of skin rash, unusual weakness, bleeding and fever. This is because of the chances of Carbafen side effects such as life-threatening skin rash.
• Continue the Zepcar CR medication for the full length prescribed by the doctor.
• Pregnant women should not start or stop using Zepcar CR unless instructed by the doctor.
• Don’t get exposed to sunlight due to the risk of sunburn with Zepcar CR.
• Do not take grapefruit juice while using Zepcar CR.
1. Will I gain weight with flunarizine? Yes. You may have weight gain with flunarizine. Ask, a doctor if you have this side effect.
2. In how much duration flunarizine will show its action? The time taken for flunarizine to show its action depends on several factors such as severity of the condition, etc.
3. Can I get relief from severe headache with flunarizine? Yes. Flunarizine helps to relieve severe headache, i.e. migraine.
4. What should I do if I miss a dose of flunarizine? Take the missed dose immediately as you remember. But if it is too late, then leave the forgotten dose and continue with the next dose at its usual time.
5. How to store flunarizine tablets? Store the flunarizine tablets in a dry and cool place at a temperature below 25C. Keep the medicine out of sight from children.