Griluto 600 Mg Tablet Cr 10
Zileuton is used in controlling the symptoms of asthma.
How does the drug work?
Zileuton is a leukotriene synthesis inhibitor, which acts by blocking the production of leukotriene and thereby decreases the symptoms of asthma.
What are the common side effect?
The common side effects associated with Zileuton are nausea, vomiting, stomach upset and headache.
Important Information for use
• People with bone marrow depression should not use Zepcar CR medicine.
• Avoid the Zepcar CR drug if an allergic reaction was seen with an earlier use of carbamazepine.
• Do not take any other antidepressant drugs along with Carbafen tablet. If a MAO-inhibitor drug was used in the past 14 days, then do not take Zepcar CR.
• Call the doctor immediately in the case of skin rash, unusual weakness, bleeding and fever. This is because of the chances of Carbafen side effects such as life-threatening skin rash.
• Continue the Zepcar CR medication for the full length prescribed by the doctor.
• Pregnant women should not start or stop using Zepcar CR unless instructed by the doctor.
• Don’t get exposed to sunlight due to the risk of sunburn with Zepcar CR.
• Do not take grapefruit juice while using Zepcar CR.
1. Can Zileuton be used along with pseudoephedrine? No. Do not use Zileuton along with pseudoephedrine as these drugs may cause severe drug interactions when used together.
2. Can I drink alcohol while using Zileuton? No. Do not drink alcohol while using Zileuton, as alcohol triggers the condition of the patient.
3. What should be avoided while using Zileuton? Avoid using herbal medicines and drugs such as pimozide while using Zileuton.
4. Can I use Zileuton in case of any liver disease? No, Zileuton should not be used in case of liver disease.
5. Is there any dietary restrictions while using Zileuton? No. Follow a normal diet while using Zileuton until suggested by a doctor.