Hepashield Injection 0.5 Ml
Hepatitis B vaccine is used in the prevention of hepatitis B infection. It is also used to prevent liver cirrhosis and liver failure caused due to hepatitis B virus.
How does the drug work?
Hepatitis B is a man-made vaccine which does not contain live virus. This vaccine acts by improving the body’s immunity by producing certain antibodies which prevents the infection caused due to hepatitis B virus.
What are the common side effect?
The common side effects associated with hepatitis B vaccine are pain, soreness, fever, tiredness, headache, loss of appetite, nausea, vomiting and dizziness.
Important Information for use
• People with bone marrow depression should not use Zepcar CR medicine.
• Avoid the Zepcar CR drug if an allergic reaction was seen with an earlier use of carbamazepine.
• Do not take any other antidepressant drugs along with Carbafen tablet. If a MAO-inhibitor drug was used in the past 14 days, then do not take Zepcar CR.
• Call the doctor immediately in the case of skin rash, unusual weakness, bleeding and fever. This is because of the chances of Carbafen side effects such as life-threatening skin rash.
• Continue the Zepcar CR medication for the full length prescribed by the doctor.
• Pregnant women should not start or stop using Zepcar CR unless instructed by the doctor.
• Don’t get exposed to sunlight due to the risk of sunburn with Zepcar CR.
• Do not take grapefruit juice while using Zepcar CR.
1. Can I take Hepatitis B vaccine during fever? No, do not take Hepatitis B vaccine during fever.
2. Do Hepatitis B vaccine contain live virus? No. Hepatitis B vaccine do not contain live virus.
3. Can Hepatitis B be transmitted from one individual to another individual? Yes. Hepatitis B is a communicable disease and can be transmitted from one person to another person.
4. Does Hepatitis B vaccine requires a doctor’s prescription? No. Hepatitis B vaccination does not require a doctor’s prescription.
5. I am 18 years old can I take Hepatitis B vaccine? Yes, you can take Hepatitis B vaccine if you have not taken it.