Hepasure Tablet 10
L-Ornithine L-Aspartate is given to overcome the deficiency of this nutrient in the human body. It relieves the symptoms of ammonia metabolism. Pancreatin is used to treat inflammatory disease of the pancreas and indigestion. It is also used to treat cystic fibrosis.
How does the drug work?
L-Ornithine L-Aspartate is an amino acid which lowers the levels of ammonia in patients with liver dysfunction. Pancreatin is a digestive enzyme that helps in the digestion of food by improving the absorption of fat, protein, and gives energy in the people who cannot digest food properly due to various health conditions.
What are the common side effect?
What are the common side effects The side effects which are common with l-ornithine l-aspartate are vomiting, nausea, flatulence, and diarrhea and stomach pain. The common side effects are stomach pain, abdominal bloating, nausea, and diarrhea. These side effects are possible but may not occur always. High doses of the drug may cause increased levels of uric acid and colon damage.
Important Information for use
• People with bone marrow depression should not use Zepcar CR medicine.
• Avoid the Zepcar CR drug if an allergic reaction was seen with an earlier use of carbamazepine.
• Do not take any other antidepressant drugs along with Carbafen tablet. If a MAO-inhibitor drug was used in the past 14 days, then do not take Zepcar CR.
• Call the doctor immediately in the case of skin rash, unusual weakness, bleeding and fever. This is because of the chances of Carbafen side effects such as life-threatening skin rash.
• Continue the Zepcar CR medication for the full length prescribed by the doctor.
• Pregnant women should not start or stop using Zepcar CR unless instructed by the doctor.
• Don’t get exposed to sunlight due to the risk of sunburn with Zepcar CR.
• Do not take grapefruit juice while using Zepcar CR.
FAQs :L-Ornithine L-Aspartate:
1. How to take l-ornithine l-aspartate tablets? Take the l-ornithine l-aspartate tablets in three divided doses each day, orally, with or without food.
2. Can pregnant females use l-ornithine l-aspartate tablets? Cautious use of l-ornithine l-aspartate tablets is required by pregnant women. So, ask a doctor.
3. How to store l-ornithine l-aspartate tablets? Store the l-ornithine l-aspartate tablets at room temperature, away from light and moisture. Follow the instructions given on the label.
4. Does l-ornithine l-aspartate treat jaundice? Yes. L-ornithine l-aspartate tablets are indicated for the treatment of jaundice.
5. What if I forget to take l-ornithine l-aspartate tablets? In case you forget to take the l-ornithine l-aspartate tablets, take them immediately as you remember. But if it is nearly time for the next dose, then skip the forgotten dose and continue with the next scheduled dose. Pancreatin:
1. What are the storage conditions of the drug? The drug should be stored below 25? C in a cool, dry place, and away from sunlight.
2. I am on herbal medications. Can I use pancreatin? Pancreatin interactions with herbal products are not known. However, discuss with your doctor before taking pancreatin.
3. What is the adult dose of pancreatin? The dose is adjusted according to the patient’s condition and needs.
4. In which conditions the drug is contraindicated? The drug is contraindicated during pregnancy, lactation, and also in patients with acute pancreatitis
5. Are there any drug interactions? Yes. Pancreatin may impair the oral absorption of folic acid; it may also antagonize the hypoglycemic effect of acarbose.