Hymoist 5 Mg Eye Drops 5 Ml
Sodium Hyaluronate is used to treat osteoarthritis.
How does the drug work?
Sodium Hyaluronate is a musculoskeletal agent which restores the natural hyaluronic acid present in the fluid between the joints.
What are the common side effect?
The side effects which are common with Sodium Hyaluronate are stiffness, joint pain, and swelling.
Important Information for use
• People with bone marrow depression should not use Zepcar CR medicine.
• Avoid the Zepcar CR drug if an allergic reaction was seen with an earlier use of carbamazepine.
• Do not take any other antidepressant drugs along with Carbafen tablet. If a MAO-inhibitor drug was used in the past 14 days, then do not take Zepcar CR.
• Call the doctor immediately in the case of skin rash, unusual weakness, bleeding and fever. This is because of the chances of Carbafen side effects such as life-threatening skin rash.
• Continue the Zepcar CR medication for the full length prescribed by the doctor.
• Pregnant women should not start or stop using Zepcar CR unless instructed by the doctor.
• Don’t get exposed to sunlight due to the risk of sunburn with Zepcar CR.
• Do not take grapefruit juice while using Zepcar CR.
1. Can hyaluronic acid treat wrinkles? Yes. Hyaluronic acid is used in the skin fillers to treat wrinkles. However, use it only after consulting your doctor.
2. Can I use hyaluronic acid for my child? Before giving the drug to your child consult a doctor who will check the right dose and other safety concerns.
3. Is hyaluronic acid a naturally occurring compound? Yes. Hyaluronic acid is present in the fluid in between the joints.
4. Will I have relief from joint pain with hyaluronic acid? Yes. Hyaluronic acid is effective in relieving the joint pain associated with osteoarthritis.
5. Is hyaluronic acid used in cosmetic agents? Yes. Hyaluronic acid is used in the cosmetic agents to improve the skin glow.