Immuno Rho (United) 300 Mcg Injection 1
Anti Rh D Immunoglobulin is used in the treatment of Rh negative females with a medical history of miscarriage and surgical termination of pregnancy.
How does the drug work?
Anti Rh D Immunoglobulin acts by providing Rh antibody, In non sensitized women it reduces the immune response of Rh positive blood.
What are the common side effect?
The common side effects associated with Anti Rh D Immunoglobulin are pain and redness at the site of injection, fever, headache and discomfort.
Important Information for use
• People with bone marrow depression should not use Zepcar CR medicine.
• Avoid the Zepcar CR drug if an allergic reaction was seen with an earlier use of carbamazepine.
• Do not take any other antidepressant drugs along with Carbafen tablet. If a MAO-inhibitor drug was used in the past 14 days, then do not take Zepcar CR.
• Call the doctor immediately in the case of skin rash, unusual weakness, bleeding and fever. This is because of the chances of Carbafen side effects such as life-threatening skin rash.
• Continue the Zepcar CR medication for the full length prescribed by the doctor.
• Pregnant women should not start or stop using Zepcar CR unless instructed by the doctor.
• Don’t get exposed to sunlight due to the risk of sunburn with Zepcar CR.
• Do not take grapefruit juice while using Zepcar CR.
1. Is it necessary to inform about all my medical conditions before using Anti Rh D Immunoglobulin? Yes. Is it necessary to inform about all your medical conditions before using Anti Rh D Immunoglobulin to avoid risks.
2. Can I use any other vaccines along with Anti Rh D Immunoglobulin? No. Avoid using any other vaccines along with Anti Rh D Immunoglobulin at least for 3 months.
3. Can Anti Rh D Immunoglobulin be used in new borns? Yes. Anti Rh D Immunoglobulin can be used in the treatment of Rh hemolytic disease in new born.
4. Can other drugs be used along with Anti Rh D Immunoglobulin? No. Do not use any other drugs along with Anti Rh D Immunoglobulin, without consulting a doctor.