Intavisc Pf 2 % Injection 2 Ml
The drug is used to relieve burning sensation of the eye, irritation and discomfort due to dry eye condition. Genteal lubricant eye drops are also used to aid insertion of hard contact lenses and increased comfort during wearing contact lenses. Genteal drops are indicated to aid certain eye examinations and surgeries.
How does the drug work?
It belong to a group of medicines known as eye lubricants or artificial tears. Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose reduces the dryness and irritation by wetting and lubricating the surface of the eye.
What are the common side effect?
The common side effects of Genteal eye drops include blurred vision, eye pain, and eye irritation.
Important Information for use
• People with bone marrow depression should not use Zepcar CR medicine.
• Avoid the Zepcar CR drug if an allergic reaction was seen with an earlier use of carbamazepine.
• Do not take any other antidepressant drugs along with Carbafen tablet. If a MAO-inhibitor drug was used in the past 14 days, then do not take Zepcar CR.
• Call the doctor immediately in the case of skin rash, unusual weakness, bleeding and fever. This is because of the chances of Carbafen side effects such as life-threatening skin rash.
• Continue the Zepcar CR medication for the full length prescribed by the doctor.
• Pregnant women should not start or stop using Zepcar CR unless instructed by the doctor.
• Don’t get exposed to sunlight due to the risk of sunburn with Zepcar CR.
• Do not take grapefruit juice while using Zepcar CR.
FAQs :. Is hydroxypropylmethylcellulose safe? Yes. Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose is safe when used at prescribed doses.
2. I am experiencing dry eye syndrome due to extended use of computer screen, can I use Genteal eye drops? Yes, Genteal dry drops lubricate the eyes and reduce the dry eye syndrome due extended use of computer screen.
3. Is it safe to use Genteal eye drops before undergoing eye examination? Yes, Genteal eye drops are indicated to aid certain eye examinations.
4. Is it safe to take Genteal eye drops with food or without food? Genteal eye drops can be taken with or without food. But it is better to take it at a fixed time.
5. Can I use Genteal eye drops if am wearing contact lenses? No. Remove the lens before using eye drops and insert them back again after 15 minutes.