Itza 50 Mg Tablet 10
Itopride is used to treat signs and symptoms of mental disorders, heartburn, gastroesophageal reflux disease, stomach and intestinal ulcers and irritable bowel syndrome.
How does the drug work?
Itopride is an antipsychotic drug primarily acts as dopamine D2 receptor antagonist. It causes mood changes by affecting norepinephrine, acetylcholine, serotonin, histamine and GABA receptors.
What are the common side effect?
The common side effects of Itopride are indigestion, neuroleptic malignant syndrome, breast enlargement, hypotension, and increased liver transaminases.
Important Information for use
• People with bone marrow depression should not use Zepcar CR medicine.
• Avoid the Zepcar CR drug if an allergic reaction was seen with an earlier use of carbamazepine.
• Do not take any other antidepressant drugs along with Carbafen tablet. If a MAO-inhibitor drug was used in the past 14 days, then do not take Zepcar CR.
• Call the doctor immediately in the case of skin rash, unusual weakness, bleeding and fever. This is because of the chances of Carbafen side effects such as life-threatening skin rash.
• Continue the Zepcar CR medication for the full length prescribed by the doctor.
• Pregnant women should not start or stop using Zepcar CR unless instructed by the doctor.
• Don’t get exposed to sunlight due to the risk of sunburn with Zepcar CR.
• Do not take grapefruit juice while using Zepcar CR.
1. Does Itopride cause missing of menstrual periods? Yes, Itopride may cause missing of menstrual periods.
2. Should I take Itopride drug before food or after food? Take Itopride drug one hour before the meal.
3. Does Itopride cause weight gain? Yes, Itopride may cause increase in the weight.
4. Is Itopride addictive? No, Itopride does not cause any addiction.
5. Does Itopride cause erectile dysfunction? No, Itopride does not cause erectile dysfunction.