Kg Low Tablet 60
Leucine Leucine is the main amino acid of the three branched chain amino acids. It is useful in the muscle protein synthesis, insulin-stimulated glucose uptake, protein synthesis and many metabolic functions. It is also used for bone repair, growth hormone production etc. Pyridoxine Pyridoxine is also known as vitamin B6. It consists of pyridoxine, pyridoxal, pyridoxamine, and their phosphorylated derivatives. These compounds are closely related and are collectively called as vitamin B6. Vitamin B6 acts as a coenzyme in various biochemical reactions such as metabolism of amino acids, glycogen, and synthesis of nucleic acids, hemoglobin, sphingomyelin, and sphingolipids. It also takes part in the synthesis of neurotransmitters such as serotonin, dopamine, norepinephrine and gamma-aminobutyric acid.
Mode of drug action :
Leucine Leucine is a dietary amino acid. It slows the degradation of muscle tissue by increasing the synthesis of muscle proteins. It also decreases food intake and lowers the body weight by binding to sestrin 2 and activate m TORC1 receptor. Pyridoxine Some common side effects reported by the users are nausea, stomach pain, loss of appetite, headache, drowsiness, numbness and tingling sensation in the limbs, numbness around the mouth, lethargy, tiredness, impaired balance, loss or reduces sensation to touch, temperature, and vision.
What are the common side effects?
Leucine The common known side effects of Leucine are pellagra, diarrhea, and dermatitis. Pyridoxine Some common side effects reported by the users are nausea, stomach pain, loss of appetite, headache, drowsiness, numbness and tingling sensation in the limbs, numbness around the mouth, lethargy, tiredness, impaired balance, loss or reduces sensation to touch, temperature, and vision.
Pregnancy: Safe under medical guidance Breast feeding: Safe under medical guidance Alcohol: Unsafe Kidney dysfunction: Caution required Liver dysfunction: Caution required
Special precautions for safe use
• KG Low capsules can be taken with or without food. Consult the physician and follow the instructions for safe use of KG Low.
• Avoid taking KG Low drug if any allergic reactions are noticed in the past to any of its contents or similar compounds.
• KG Low medication is prescribed to children, pregnant and lactating women with minor dose adjustments. Consult the doctor to know the risks and benefits of KG Low.
• Avoid alcohol intake while taking KG Low supplements as it interacts with the ingredient of the medication.
• KG Low drug is used to boost up the immunity and to treat immune deficiency disorders. It is also used to prevent cardiac diseases.
• KG Low drug is prescribed with caution for the patients with kidney and liver problems.
What else should I know?
1. Does Leucine reduce the body weight? Yes, Leucine is reported to lower the body weight without muscle breakdown. Pyridoxine (vitamin B6)
1. Does vitamin B6 help to treat carpal tunnel syndrome? Yes, vitamin B6 helps to treat carpal tunnel syndrome. Consult your physician for safe use.
2. What is the daily requirement of vitamin B6 to prevent deficiency disease? A daily intake of
2.2 mg will help to prevent deficiency diseases. Pregnant women need
2.6 mg and lactating women need
2.5 mg of pyridoxine daily.
3. What are the dietary sources of vitamin B6? Fish, liver, and citrus fruits are some of the dietary sources of vitamin B
4. Can I take any other medications along with vitamin B6 supplements? You must discuss with your doctor before taking any other medications.
5. How should I take vitamin B6 supplements? You should take vitamin B6 supplements every day after meals. Follow the instructions given by your physician or the manufacturer for safe use.