Lacdose Tablet 10
Lactase is an enzyme supplement which is used in the people who have difficulty in digesting dairy products.
How does the drug work?
Lactase helps in breaking down of lactose in easy digestable form of sugars.
What are the common side effect?
The common side effects associated with Lactase are nausea, vomiting, rash, dizziness and rash.
Important Information for use
• People with bone marrow depression should not use Zepcar CR medicine.
• Avoid the Zepcar CR drug if an allergic reaction was seen with an earlier use of carbamazepine.
• Do not take any other antidepressant drugs along with Carbafen tablet. If a MAO-inhibitor drug was used in the past 14 days, then do not take Zepcar CR.
• Call the doctor immediately in the case of skin rash, unusual weakness, bleeding and fever. This is because of the chances of Carbafen side effects such as life-threatening skin rash.
• Continue the Zepcar CR medication for the full length prescribed by the doctor.
• Pregnant women should not start or stop using Zepcar CR unless instructed by the doctor.
• Don’t get exposed to sunlight due to the risk of sunburn with Zepcar CR.
• Do not take grapefruit juice while using Zepcar CR.
1. Can Lactase treat stomach cramps? Yes. Lactase can treat stomach cramps caused due to indigeation.
2. Can other OTC drugs be used along with Lactase? Consult a doctor before using any other drugs along with Lactase.
3. Can I drink alcohol while using Lactase? No. Do not drink alcohol while using Lactase.
4. What to do when a dose of Lactase is missed? Take the missed dose as soon as you remember, if it is the time for the next dose skip the missed dose.
5. Can I take Lactase drug with milk? Yes.you can take Lactase along with milk.