Leed 30 Mg Capsule 10
Simethicone provides relief from symptoms due to excess gas in the stomach and intestines causing hiccups, bloating, painful pressure, and fullness. Simethicone can be used both in adults as well as in children to relieve the symptoms.
How does the drug work?
Simethicone belongs to a group of medications known as surface active agents. Simethicone drug is an antifoaming agent it acts on the inner lining of the intestine and allows the gas bubbles to come together more easily thereby releasing the trapped wind.
What are the common side effect?
The side effects of simethicone are rare but in some cases, it may cause allergic reactions.
Important Information for use
• People with bone marrow depression should not use Zepcar CR medicine.
• Avoid the Zepcar CR drug if an allergic reaction was seen with an earlier use of carbamazepine.
• Do not take any other antidepressant drugs along with Carbafen tablet. If a MAO-inhibitor drug was used in the past 14 days, then do not take Zepcar CR.
• Call the doctor immediately in the case of skin rash, unusual weakness, bleeding and fever. This is because of the chances of Carbafen side effects such as life-threatening skin rash.
• Continue the Zepcar CR medication for the full length prescribed by the doctor.
• Pregnant women should not start or stop using Zepcar CR unless instructed by the doctor.
• Don’t get exposed to sunlight due to the risk of sunburn with Zepcar CR.
• Do not take grapefruit juice while using Zepcar CR.
1. Is simethicone an antacid? No. Simethicone is not an antacid, it a surface active agent.
2. Is simethicone safe in children? Yes. Simethicone is relatively safe when used in prescribed doses.
3. Does simethicone tablets have any serious side effects? No. Simethicone tablets do not have any known serious side-effects. Few people may experience allergic reactions.
4. Is it safe to use simethicone during pregnancy? Yes, it is relatively safe to use simethicone during pregnancy. However, consult your doctor before taking any medicine during pregnancy.
5. Is simethicone effective against acid reflux? Simethicone, when combined with an antacid, is effective in controlling acid reflux.