Lek Pamidol 370 Solution 100 Ml
Iopamidol is used in diagnosing certain disorders of brain, heart, blood vessels and nervous system.
How does the drug work?
Iopamidol belongs to a group of medicines known as radiopaque contrast agents. Iopamidol consists of iodine that acts by blocking the X-rays and provides a clearer CT scan or any radiologic examination of blood vessels, organs and other non-bony tissues.
What are the common side effect?
The common side effects of Iopamidol are chest pain, decreased heart rate, hot flashes, burning sensation, nausea, vomiting and dizziness.
Important Information for use
• People with bone marrow depression should not use Zepcar CR medicine.
• Avoid the Zepcar CR drug if an allergic reaction was seen with an earlier use of carbamazepine.
• Do not take any other antidepressant drugs along with Carbafen tablet. If a MAO-inhibitor drug was used in the past 14 days, then do not take Zepcar CR.
• Call the doctor immediately in the case of skin rash, unusual weakness, bleeding and fever. This is because of the chances of Carbafen side effects such as life-threatening skin rash.
• Continue the Zepcar CR medication for the full length prescribed by the doctor.
• Pregnant women should not start or stop using Zepcar CR unless instructed by the doctor.
• Don’t get exposed to sunlight due to the risk of sunburn with Zepcar CR.
• Do not take grapefruit juice while using Zepcar CR.
1. Can Iopamidol be used during other disease condition? No. Iopamidol should not be used during any other disease condition.
2. When is Iopamidol recommended? Iopamidol is recommended during any radiologic test.
3. Is it necessary to drink more fluids after receiving Iopamidol? Yes, it is necessary to drink plenty of fluids after receiving Iopamidol.
4. What are the common side effects of Iopamidol? The common side effects of Iopamidol are chest pain, decreased heart rate, hot flashes, burning sensation, nausea, vomiting and dizziness.
5. Does Iopamidol leave traces of iodine in the body after any radiological examination? No. Iopamidol do not leave any traces of iodine in the body after radiological examination.