Maxepa 180/120 Mg Capsule 10
Eicosapentaenoic acid is a fatty acid which is used along with other anti-depressants to treat depression. It helps in wound healing after surgery. The other eicosapentaenoic acid USES include treatment of psoriasis, certain mood disorders and symptoms of menopause. It reduces the risk of stroke, heart attack and death in people with clogged arteries of the heart. Docosahexaenoic acid taken with a proper diet helps in lowering the risk of age related vision loss. It also reduces the risk of death in patients with coronary artery disease of the heart.
How does the drug work?
Eicosapentaenoic acid works by preventing the blood from clotting easily. It reduces the pain and swelling. It also lowers the levels of lipids in the blood. Docosahexaenoic acid is important for the development of tissues in the eyes and the nerves. It also works by lowering the levels of certain lipids in the blood and decreasing the thickness of the blood.
What are the common side effect?
The common side effects of eicosapentaenoic acid are nausea, diarrhea, skin rash, itching, heartburn, nosebleed, joint, muscle, and back pain. The common side effects of docosahexaenoic acid are nausea, gas or bloating, bruising, and prolonged bleeding.
Important Info The common side effects of eicosapentaenoic acid are nausea, diarrhea, skin rash, itching, heartburn, nosebleed, joint, muscle, and back pain. The common side effects of docosahexaenoic acid are nausea, gas or bloating, bruising, and prolonged bleeding.
• Do not take Maxepa drug if an allergic reaction has been experienced with any of its ingredients in the past.
• People who are sensitive to aspirin can have breathing problems with Maxepa. Therefore, take the medicine with care.
• Cap Maxepa should be used with caution in the patients with conditions such as hypertension and diabetes.
• Be careful while doing activities which increase the risk of bleeding such as shaving and brushing teeth, etc. while using Maxepa capsules.
• Pregnant and lactating women should take Maxepa with caution for their own safety.
• Follow the instructions given by the doctor and take the medicine accordingly. This helps to reduce or avoid the unwanted effects associated with the drug use.
• Do not discontinue the medicine unless told by the doctor because it can lead to rebound effects due to sudden withdrawal.
• Read the package leaflet regarding the Maxepa capsules benefits and side effects.