Micronised Ovigyn D 75 Mg Tablet Sr 7
Dehydroepiandrosterone is used to improve sex drive, build muscle, fight effects of aging, and improve health condition. It is also used for hypogonadism.
How does the drug work?
Dehydroepiandrosterone is a hormone produced by adrenal glands that are present above the kidneys. It acts as a precursor to male and female sex hormones such as testosterone and estrogen. These precursors are converted into hormones in the body.
What are the common side effect?
The common side effects of dehydroepiandrosterone are bone pain, back pain, mouth ulcer, joint inflammation, rashes, cough, lupus, sore throat, swelling, vomiting, dry eyes, weakness, and eye infection.
Important Information for use
• People with bone marrow depression should not use Zepcar CR medicine.
• Avoid the Zepcar CR drug if an allergic reaction was seen with an earlier use of carbamazepine.
• Do not take any other antidepressant drugs along with Carbafen tablet. If a MAO-inhibitor drug was used in the past 14 days, then do not take Zepcar CR.
• Call the doctor immediately in the case of skin rash, unusual weakness, bleeding and fever. This is because of the chances of Carbafen side effects such as life-threatening skin rash.
• Continue the Zepcar CR medication for the full length prescribed by the doctor.
• Pregnant women should not start or stop using Zepcar CR unless instructed by the doctor.
• Don’t get exposed to sunlight due to the risk of sunburn with Zepcar CR.
• Do not take grapefruit juice while using Zepcar CR.
1. Is dehydroepiandrosterone a steroid drug? Yes. Dehydroepiandrosterone is a steroid drug.
2. Is dehydroepiandrosterone an approved drug? Yes. Dehydroepiandrosterone is approved by the FDA.
3. How long can I use dehydroepiandrosterone? You must use the dehydroepiandrosterone for the prescribed duration. Do not stop taking the drug unless instructed by your doctor.
4. Can I take thyroid medications along with dehydroepiandrosterone? Yes. You may take dehydroepiandrosterone while using thyroid medications as there are no known interactions between them. However, consult the doctor before use.
5. Does dehydroepiandrosterone build muscle mass? There is no sufficient evidence which proved that dehydroepiandrosterone builds muscle mass.