Microphylline 400 Mg Tablet 10
Doxophylline is used in the treatment of shortness of breath, bronchial asthma and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) in adults.
How does the drug work?
Doxophylline belongs to a new generation xanthine bronchodilator, which acts by inhibiting the action of phosphodiesterase enzyme and relieves from the obstructions of air.
What are the common side effect?
The common side effects of Doxophylline are nausea, vomiting, epigastric pain, palpitation, headache and sleeplessness.
Important Information for use
• People with bone marrow depression should not use Zepcar CR medicine.
• Avoid the Zepcar CR drug if an allergic reaction was seen with an earlier use of carbamazepine.
• Do not take any other antidepressant drugs along with Carbafen tablet. If a MAO-inhibitor drug was used in the past 14 days, then do not take Zepcar CR.
• Call the doctor immediately in the case of skin rash, unusual weakness, bleeding and fever. This is because of the chances of Carbafen side effects such as life-threatening skin rash.
• Continue the Zepcar CR medication for the full length prescribed by the doctor.
• Pregnant women should not start or stop using Zepcar CR unless instructed by the doctor.
• Don’t get exposed to sunlight due to the risk of sunburn with Zepcar CR.
• Do not take grapefruit juice while using Zepcar CR.
1. Can I drink alcohol while using Doxophylline? No, avoid alcohol while using Doxophylline, as alcohol may alter the effect of Doxophylline.
2. I have a history of seizures can I use Doxophylline for treating shortness of breath? No. Do not use Doxophylline in case of seizures, consult a doctor for alternative drug to treat shortness of breath.
3. Can Doxophylline be used in case of heart disease? Doxophylline can be used with caution in case of heart disease only when advised by the doctor.
4. Can Doxophylline be administered in chain smokers? No. Avoid Doxophylline in chain smokers.
5. Can I take coffee while using Doxophylline? Limit the intake of coffee while using Doxophylline.