Mienta Capsule 10
Aflapin is used to reduce pain and inflammation in case of osteoarthritis.
How does the drug work?
Aflapin acts by inhibiting the action of selective 5-LOX (Lipoxygenase) pathway, thereby reducing inflammation and pain.
What are the common side effect?
The common side effects of Aflapin are nausea, vomiting and mild diarrhea.
Important Information for use
• People with bone marrow depression should not use Zepcar CR medicine.
• Avoid the Zepcar CR drug if an allergic reaction was seen with an earlier use of carbamazepine.
• Do not take any other antidepressant drugs along with Carbafen tablet. If a MAO-inhibitor drug was used in the past 14 days, then do not take Zepcar CR.
• Call the doctor immediately in the case of skin rash, unusual weakness, bleeding and fever. This is because of the chances of Carbafen side effects such as life-threatening skin rash.
• Continue the Zepcar CR medication for the full length prescribed by the doctor.
• Pregnant women should not start or stop using Zepcar CR unless instructed by the doctor.
• Don’t get exposed to sunlight due to the risk of sunburn with Zepcar CR.
• Do not take grapefruit juice while using Zepcar CR.
1. Can I use Aflapin to treat my back pain? No. Do not use Aflapin to treat back pain without consulting a doctor.
2. Is it necessary to inform the doctor about all my medical conditions before taking Aflapin? Yes. Is it necessary to inform the doctor about your my medical conditions before taking Aflapin to avoid the risk of interaction.
3. Does Aflapin recommended in case of diabetes? Consult a doctor before using Aflapin in case of diabetes.
4. Can I drink alcohol while using Aflapin? The effect of alcohol while using Aflapin is unknown, however it is better to avoid alcohol while using Aflapin.
5. Is Aflapin a natural extract? Yes. Aflapin is a natural extract of Boswelia serrata.