Mignil 5 Mg Tablet 10
Flunarizine is given to prevent severe headache such as migraine.
How does the drug work ?
Flunarizine works by constricting the blood vessels in the head, thus, relieving the migraine.
What are the common side effects ?The side effects which are commonly associated with the use of flunarizine are running nose, nasal congestion, menstrual cycle disturbances, increase in appetite, depression, drowsiness, and constipation.
Important Information for Safe Use:
• Avoid Mignil if allergic to flunarizine or any other ingredients present in the drug.
• Do not use Mignil in case of Parkinsonism.
• Avoid Mignil in case of any liver diseases.
• Do not use Mignil in depressed patients.
• Avoid Mignil in case of pregnancy or breast feeding.
1. Will I gain weight with flunarizine? Yes. You may have weight gain with flunarizine. Ask, a doctor if you have this side effect.
2. In how much duration flunarizine will show its action? The time taken for flunarizine to show its action depends on several factors such as severity of the condition, etc.
3. Can I get relief from severe headache with flunarizine? Yes. Flunarizine helps to relieve severe headache, i.e. migraine.
4. What should I do if I miss a dose of flunarizine? Take the missed dose immediately as you remember. But if it is too late, then leave the forgotten dose and continue with the next dose at its usual time.
5. How to store flunarizine tablets? Store the flunarizine tablets in a dry and cool place at a temperature below 25C. Keep the medicine out of sight from children.