Migrabeta A 0.25/20 Mg Tablet 10
Alprazolam uses include treatment of anxiety associated depression and panic disorders. It is the most commonly prescribed medication to relieve nervousness. Propranolol uses include treating high blood pressure, arrhythmia, tremors, anxiety, and chest pain. It is also used to prevent heart attack, esophageal varices, and migraine headache. It is also used to relieve symptoms of thyrotoxicosis.
How does the drug work?
Alprazolam belongs to the class of drugs called benzodiazepines. It alters the chemical activity in the brain to reduce abnormal excitement, anxiety and worry; it is also helpful in promoting sleep. Propranolol is a beta blocker that blocks the beta receptors present on various parts of the body. Beta receptors cause the release of adrenaline and noradrenaline (fight or flight hormones).
What are the common side effect?
Alprazolam drug side effects include constipation, drowsiness, dry mouth, irritation, depression, altered speech, vertigo, abnormal involuntary movements. The common side effects of propranolol are decreased heart rate, sleep disturbances, dizziness, difficulty breathing, nausea, vomiting, fatigue, and changes in vision.
Important Information for use
• People with bone marrow depression should not use Zepcar CR medicine.
• Avoid the Zepcar CR drug if an allergic reaction was seen with an earlier use of carbamazepine.
• Do not take any other antidepressant drugs along with Carbafen tablet. If a MAO-inhibitor drug was used in the past 14 days, then do not take Zepcar CR.
• Call the doctor immediately in the case of skin rash, unusual weakness, bleeding and fever. This is because of the chances of Carbafen side effects such as life-threatening skin rash.
• Continue the Zepcar CR medication for the full length prescribed by the doctor.
• Pregnant women should not start or stop using Zepcar CR unless instructed by the doctor.
• Don’t get exposed to sunlight due to the risk of sunburn with Zepcar CR.
• Do not take grapefruit juice while using Zepcar CR.
1. Can I take alprazolam for insomnia? Yes. Alprazolam is an effective medication for anxiety associated insomnia.
2. Can I take alprazolam during lactation? No. Alprazolam can pass into the breast milk and may harm the baby. Consult your doctor before taking the drug.
3. What is the maximum dose of alprazolam per day in the treatment of panic disorders? The maximum dose of alprazolam per day in the treatment of panic disorders is 10mg. Seek medical advice to avoid complications.
4. Is alprazolam beneficial only for insomnia? Alprazolam is the best medicine for insomnia and depression as well.
5. Does alprazolam cause addiction? Yes, alprazolam causes addiction. Use the drug only when prescribed. Propranolol
1. What is the dose of propranolol to treat hypertension? The initial dose of propranolol tablets is 40mg twice a day and maintenance dose is 120 to 240 mg per day.
2. Can I take propranolol during pregnancy? Propranolol should not be used during pregnancy unless prescribed by the doctor.
3. Can propranolol be used for inducing sleep? Propranolol may cause drowsiness, but the main effect of propranolol is reducing blood pressure. So, do not misuse the drug and use it as prescribed by your doctor.
4. Does propranolol cause memory loss? Propranolol medication causes memory loss as a side effect. However, it is not seen in all the patients who are using propranolol.
5. Can propranolol be used for the long term? Yes. Propranolol can be used for long term depending on your condition.