My Hmg 150 Iu Injection 1 Ml
Menotrophin is used to treat fertility problems in women. It enhances the chances of pregnancy. It is recommended for the women whose ovaries do not make healthy eggs. It also promotes ovulation.
How does the drug work?
Menotrophin provides follicle stimulating hormone (FSH) and luteinizing hormone which helps to stimulate healthy ovaries to make eggs.
What are the common side effect?
The common side effects of menotrophin are bone pain, back pain, mouth ulcer, joint inflammation, rashes, cough, lupus, sore throat, swelling, vomiting, dry eyes, weakness, and eye infection.
Important Information for use
• People with bone marrow depression should not use Zepcar CR medicine.
• Avoid the Zepcar CR drug if an allergic reaction was seen with an earlier use of carbamazepine.
• Do not take any other antidepressant drugs along with Carbafen tablet. If a MAO-inhibitor drug was used in the past 14 days, then do not take Zepcar CR.
• Call the doctor immediately in the case of skin rash, unusual weakness, bleeding and fever. This is because of the chances of Carbafen side effects such as life-threatening skin rash.
• Continue the Zepcar CR medication for the full length prescribed by the doctor.
• Pregnant women should not start or stop using Zepcar CR unless instructed by the doctor.
• Don’t get exposed to sunlight due to the risk of sunburn with Zepcar CR.
• Do not take grapefruit juice while using Zepcar CR.
1. Should I inform my surgeon that I am taking menotrophin tablets? Yes. You have to inform your surgeon about the use of menotrophin because this drug can alter the clotting time.
2. Does alcohol consumption affect menotrophin? Alcohol is not known to affect menotrophin. However, it is always advisable not to drink alcohol.
3. What should I do if I take more menotrophin tablets than what is required? If you take more menotrophin tablets than the prescribed dose, you must immediately call up to a doctor. This is because you will be at an increased risk of side effects of menotrophin.
4. What if I miss a dose of menotrophin? In case of a missed dose, it should be taken immediately. But if it is almost time for the next dose, skip the missed dose and continue with the scheduled next dose. Do not take a double dose to catch up.
5. What is the oral dose of menotrophin for amenorrhea? The usual oral dose of menotrophin for amenorrhea is 400 mg to be taken for 10 days. It is preferably taken in the evening.