Nalfy 10 Mg Injection 1 Ml
Nalbuphine is given to relieve pain which can be either moderate or severe. It is given to relieve pain after child birth and surgery.
How does the drug work?
Nalbuphine blocks the pain signals from transmitting to the brain. Thus, it decreases the perception of pain.
What are the common side effect?
Some of the most common side effects with nalbuphine are confusion, hallucination, drowsiness, dizziness, excess sweating, lightheadedness, a bitter taste, stomach cramps, itching and vomiting.
Important Information for use
• People with bone marrow depression should not use Zepcar CR medicine.
• Avoid the Zepcar CR drug if an allergic reaction was seen with an earlier use of carbamazepine.
• Do not take any other antidepressant drugs along with Carbafen tablet. If a MAO-inhibitor drug was used in the past 14 days, then do not take Zepcar CR.
• Call the doctor immediately in the case of skin rash, unusual weakness, bleeding and fever. This is because of the chances of Carbafen side effects such as life-threatening skin rash.
• Continue the Zepcar CR medication for the full length prescribed by the doctor.
• Pregnant women should not start or stop using Zepcar CR unless instructed by the doctor.
• Don’t get exposed to sunlight due to the risk of sunburn with Zepcar CR.
• Do not take grapefruit juice while using Zepcar CR.
1. Is nalbuphine a narcotic agent? No. Nalbuphine is an opioid drug and is not a narcotic agent.
2. Will I develop addiction with nalbuphine? Yes. There is a risk of dependence with nalbuphine. So, use it exactly as directed by your physician.
3. How is the nalbuphine injection given? Nalbuphine injection is given either intravenously or intramuscularly by a healthcare professional.
4. What is the dose of nalbuphine injection in adults? The usual adult dose of nalbuphine injection in adults is about 10mg/70kg, to be given for every 3-6 hours.
5. Can I drive after taking the nalbuphine injection? No. Nalbuphine can cause dizziness and drowsiness. So, do not drive as it can lead to accidents.