Nozil 5 Mg Tablet 10
Donepezil uses include treatment of symptoms of Alzheimer's disease, dementia, memory loss, confusion, and mood changes.
How does the drug work?
Donepezil is a piperidine derivative. It acts by reversible inhibition of cholinesterases such as acetylcholinesterase. This compound inhibits hydrolysis of acetylcholine and results in the increased levels of acetylcholine at cholinergic synapses.
What are the common side effect?
The common side effects of donepezil are nervousness, irritation, abnormal urination, joint pain, behavioral changes, diarrhea, confusion, hallucinations, and muscle cramp, loss of appetite, headache, itching, and weight loss.
Important Information for use
• People with bone marrow depression should not use Zepcar CR medicine.
• Avoid the Zepcar CR drug if an allergic reaction was seen with an earlier use of carbamazepine.
• Do not take any other antidepressant drugs along with Carbafen tablet. If a MAO-inhibitor drug was used in the past 14 days, then do not take Zepcar CR.
• Call the doctor immediately in the case of skin rash, unusual weakness, bleeding and fever. This is because of the chances of Carbafen side effects such as life-threatening skin rash.
• Continue the Zepcar CR medication for the full length prescribed by the doctor.
• Pregnant women should not start or stop using Zepcar CR unless instructed by the doctor.
• Don’t get exposed to sunlight due to the risk of sunburn with Zepcar CR.
• Do not take grapefruit juice while using Zepcar CR.
1. Does donepezil intensify lung disorders? Yes, the donepezil medication may intensify lung disorders.
2. What is the effect of donepezil tablet during pregnancy? Donepezil is unsafe during pregnancy, as it may affect the fetus.
3. Is donepezil safe in children? Donepezil is used with caution in children. Consult the doctor before using the drug.
4. I am suffering from Parkinson’s disease. Can I use donepezil drug? Donepezil may cause serious side effects when used in patients with Parkinson’s disease.
5. I am on NSAIDs. Can I take donepezil tablet? No, donepezil increases the risk of stomach bleeding when taken along with NSAIDs.