Nutrigain Powder 500 Gm
Amalaki is also called as amla which is a unique dietary resource of vitamin C and minerals. It helps to gain weight in hard gainers in combination with other ingredients. Other USES include:
• prevention and cure of several infections
• prevention of premature skin ageing
• stress management
• improve general health and performance
• treat certain heart diseases
• pain reduction in arthritis patients
• control diabetes Ashwagandha is a plant which has high medicinal value. The medicinal extract from the roots and berries of this plant is used to treat several conditions, either alone or in combination with other ingredients. They include:
• High cholesterol levels
• Stress (helps to adapt to stressful situations)
• Infertility issues in males
• Certain cancers
• Liver problems
• Immune system problems (helps to improve the system) It is a natural home remedy to improve appetite and metabolism; thereby, it helps in weight gain. Draksha extract (grape juice) is one of the ingredients of Nutrigain powder for weight gain which is an ayurvedic treatment. It is a tonic which improves strength and debility after acute and chronic fatigue. It can also treat anemia, piles, irritable bowel syndrome, gas, reduces the chances of heart attack, etc. Gokshura is one of the ayurvedic home remedies for weight gain which improves muscle mass while reducing the unwanted fat. It can treat certain kidney problems such as stones, painful urination, and a decrease in the urine output. The other USES of Gokshura include treatment of:
• skin disorders (e.g. eczema, scabies, etc.)
• circulatory problems (e.g. high blood pressure)
• digestive system problems (e.g. gas, constipation, to expel intestinal parasitic worms)
• abnormal blood sugar levels
• erectile dysfunction (improves sexual drive and performance) The fruits of kharjura have several benefits in daily life. They help in weight gain, treat anemia, relieve constipation and some other intestinal disorders, increase the sperm count and are beneficial in men with erectile dysfunction. Dates (Kharjura) are especially beneficial in controlling the blood sugar levels in diabetic patients. The other benefits include treatment of respiratory diseases and fever, anemia, diarrhea, wound healing, etc. Musali is a rare herb which is used to boost vitality, improve sexual performance, and is used as a part of treatment for arthritis, cancers, diabetes, etc. It is used in the supplements which promote bodybuilding. Pippali, also called as long pepper is a unique spice which is useful in cough, congestion, asthma, etc. It is also a very good anti-aging spice, and helps in improving sexual desire. It is used to avoid weight loss associated with tuberculosis and helps to improve lung function. The root decoction can be combined with other herbs to treat rheumatoid arthritis. The plant extract is also effective in treating digestive system problems such as indigestion, stomach ache, heartburn, gas, diarrhea and cholera. Shatawari is a plant used in Ayurveda. The root extract of the plant has medicinal value. It helps to strengthen the body and is a treatment for underweight when used with other ingredients. The other conditions for which the plant is valued include:
• Gastrointestinal problems (e.g. stomach upset, spasms, ulcers, diarrhea)
• Uterine bleeding
• Infertility The plant extract is also known to ease breast milk production after delivery. The vitamins, minerals and antioxidants loaded in Amalaki produce the following effects:
• strengthen the immune system (best strengthening agent)
• increase the metabolic rate
• remove the skin damaging free-radicals
• lower bad cholesterol
• lower the blood glucose levels Ashwagandha contains certain chemical substances which produce several actions including:
• Inhibition of inflammation producing molecules
• Stimulation of testosterone hormone production in males
• Significant reduction in the cortisol hormone levels
• Inhibition of the growth of cancer cells The raisins present in draksha extract stimulate the bile production from liver which improves appetite and digestion. Bile also increases bowel movements and relieves constipation .The antioxidants prevent oxidation of good cholesterol, thereby, preventing blockage of blood vessels. They also protect the cells from damaging the free-radicals, slowing the ageing process. Grape juice increases the levels of nitric oxide which prevents the formation of clots in the blood vessels. The chemical components of the plant have different actions such as
• Increasing the levels of the testosterone hormone
• Strengthening the penile tissue
• Stimulation of appetite
• Increasing the urine output
How does the drug work?
The fruits of kharjura are rich in vitamins and minerals which give instant energy on consumption. The sugars in the fruit get readily digested and boost the energy levels immediately when consumed. Its fiber content acts as an excellent laxative, supports heart by removing unwanted cholesterol. The high tannin content works well to stops excess bleeding and treats intestinal disorders. Antioxidants act against the free radicals to protect the cells. The folic acid helps in the formation of red blood cells, and the iron helps in increasing the oxygen carrying capacity of the cells. The chemical components of Musali are believed to have testosterone like effects. They help in spermatogenesis, improve sperm motility and provide muscle strength. The other effects may include reduction of inflammation, immune modulation, lowering of excess blood glucose levels and high blood pressure. It provides nourishment in the malnourished people helping in weight gain. Pippali improves digestion and appetite, thereby, helping in weight gain. Long pepper contains a chemical compound called piperine which can fight against certain parasites which infect humans. It cleanses and caUSES changes to the lining of the intestines which helps in better absorption of some drugs and food substances taken orally. Ingredients of Pippali can expel the mucus accumulated in the lungs The multiple ingredients present in this plant produce different effects which include:
• restoration of hormonal imbalance, enhancement of ovulation, reproductive fluid production
• Stimulation of pancreas to produce insulin
• Reduction of the levels of cortisol
• Increase the elimination of urine
• Coats and soothes the mucus membrane
What are the common side effect?
Amalaki is likely safe when consumed in the amounts as found in the foods. However, certain Ayurvedic formulations may contain higher amounts of the Amalaki ingredient which can cause liver damage. The other possible side effects include bleeding and bruising, decrease in the levels of iron, dry skin, and abnormally low blood pressure. The common side effects of Ashwagandha are a decrease in the body temperature, stomach upset, diarrhea, vomiting, abnormalities in the kidney and liver functioning. Draksha usually does not produce side effects but with higher doses loose stools may occur in some people. When taken through the mouth for a short period of up to 8 weeks, Gokshura does not produce side effects. Long-term safety of the drug is not known. Kharjura is safe and does not produce side effects when taken in quantities found in foods. No studies are conducted to study the side effects with large doses of kharjura. Side effects usually do not occur with regular use and at the prescribed dose of Musali. In larger doses it can lead to unwanted weight gain. It is heavy to digest and can cause loss of appetite. Pippali can result in side effects such as nausea and stomach irritation in very few people. Unless taken in large quantities, Shatavari does not usually cause side effects. In some people, it can lead to the side effects such as diarrhea, stomach upset, breast tenderness, and abnormal increase in breast size.
• Do not take Nutrigain if a history of allergic response has been experienced with any of its ingredients.
• Take the exact dose of the drug as prescribed by a physician or nutritionist.
• Pregnant and breastfeeding women should not use Nutrigain capsules as it is likely to cause miscarriages and problems to the fetus.
• To get the maximum Nutrigain powder benefits while reducing the Nutrigain side effects, it is advisable to take other drugs, including over-the-counter medications or prescription drugs, with a doctor’s consultation.
• Read the Nutrigain details provided on the label thoroughly for a safe and effective use.
• Nutrigain weight gainer should be taken with caution in people who are diabetic. This is because most of the ingredients can alter the blood glucose levels. Additional glucose monitoring is necessary.
• People with bleeding and bruising disorders should use Nutrigain for weight gain with caution. FAQs :Amalaki 1. In how many days can I reduce high cholesterol with Amalaki? Usually, Amalaki reduces the levels of high cholesterol when taken for a minimum of 4 weeks. This may, however, vary from person to person necessitating a doctor's help for duration and dose. 2. Can I take Amalaki before undergoing a surgery? Amalaki can increase your risk of bleeding during and after surgery. Therefore, avoid the product at least for 2 weeks before undergoing the surgery. 3. Can I take Amalaki while using blood thinning agents? Avoid Amalaki if you are taking blood thinning agents to reduce your risk of excess bleeding or bruising. 4. What should I do in case I experience skin and scalp dryness with Amalaki? Drink at least 2 liters of water and reduce the amount of Amalaki dose to get the maximum benefits. 5. Will my cold worsen with Amalaki? Some people may observe that the symptoms of cold and cough are worsening with Amalaki. Take your doctor’s help. 6. Which drugs need cautious use while taking Amalaki? Anti-diabetic and heart-related medications need cautious use while anti-coagulant drugs should be completely avoided by people taking Amalaki. Ashwagandha 1. I am scheduled for a surgery. Is it safe for me to use Ashwagandha? You should stop taking Ashwagandha for at least 2 weeks before undergoing surgery. It can interact with anesthesia and other medicines used before, during or after surgery. 2. I have hyperthyroidism. Can I take Ashwagandha? Ashwagandha can increase the levels of thyroid hormones. Therefore, it is better to avoid Ashwagandha or take it under the supervision of a doctor. 3. Can females increase their weight by taking Ashwagandha? Ashwagandha has the potential to reduce stress by decreasing the cortisol levels. Thus, when mixed with other ingredients, it can help in weight gain both in females and males. 4. What is the oral dose of Ashwagandha for treating rheumatism? The usual dose of the crude root of Ashwagandha is 2 gms per day, taken orally. However, consult your doctor for exact dose. 5. I am taking medications for rheumatoid arthritis. Can I take Ashwagandha? Ashwagandha can lower the efficacy of the medicines used to treat rheumatoid arthritis. Therefore, take your doctor's help if you want to use this combination of drugs. Draksha 1. I have severe belching which is annoying. Can I get relief with draksha? Certain formulations containing draksha as a main ingredient and can help to reduce excess air in the alimentary canal, thereby, reducing burping or belching. 2. Can I take grape juice before surgery? Do not take grape juice for at least a week or two before undergoing surgery. This is because, draksha is believed to increase bleeding and bruising during and after surgery. 3. Can I take warfarin with grape juice? The dose of warfarin needs to be reduced if you have to take grape juice. This is because grape juice can increase the risk of bleeding with higher doses of warfarin. 4. What are the symptoms of poor digestion? Burning sensation, excessive gas, constipation, and pain are some of the common symptoms of poor digestion. Gokshura 1. Will I require a different dose of diabetes medication while taking Gokshura? Gokshura can reduce the levels of blood sugars. Therefore, dosage adjustment of medications for diabetes might be needed as suggested by your healthcare provider. 2. I have prostate cancer. Can I take Gokshura? Gokshura might worsen the prostate cancer. Therefore, take your doctor's help if you have to take Gokshura. 3. I am a diabetic patient who is scheduled for surgery. Should I inform my surgeon that I am taking Gokshura? Gokshura can alter the blood sugar levels and the control is more difficult during and after surgery. Therefore, you should inform your doctor that you are taking Gokshura. It is advisable not to take Gokshura for at least 2 weeks before surgery. 4. Can I take Gokshura during breastfeeding? As the safety of Gokshura during breastfeeding is not established, it is best not to use the drug during breastfeeding. Kharjura 1. What should be the dose of Kharjura for weight gain? The appropriate dose and duration of consuming date palm depends on the factors such as the your age, overall health, etc. Therefore, you must consult your pharmacist or physician and follow the relevant directions for an effective and safe use. 2. How should the fruits be consumed? Soak the fruits for a whole night and consume in the morning. 3. Is Kharjura beneficial in menorrhagia? Yes. Kharjura helps to reduce or stop excess bleeding and can be used for treating menorrhagia. 4. Can pregnant women take kharjura? Kharjura is safe and excellent for pregnant women when taken in the quantities found in food (one to two fruits per day). Musali 1. How does Musali help diabetic patients? In diabetic patients who are lean, Musali helps to gain weight by providing nourishment. 2. I am an underweight diabetic patient. How should I take Musali? Diabetic patients should take half teaspoon of Musali mixed with milk, twice daily for gaining weight. It is better to take the mix 2 hours after meals. 3. Can a breastfeeding women use Musali? Musali when taken together with sugar and jeera promotes milk production in nursing women and is safe to use. Take your doctor’s help before using the mix. 4. Can I take anti-hypertensive drugs along with musali? Musali does not affect blood pressure and can be taken with a time gap (around 3 hours) with the anti-hypertensive drugs. Pippali 1. How should I give Pippali to my child? Children should be given a small dose of 250 mg of Pippali mixed with milk and ghee per day. However, it is better to avoid the use of Pippali in infants. 2. Can a nursing women use Pippali? Lactating mothers may use Pippali in lower doses. Pregnant women need medical advice for its use. 3. What is the dose of Pippali? The usual dose of Pippali is one teaspoonful, to be taken twice daily, with plain water after food. However, you should always take a doctor’s suggestion before taking any medicines. 4. Can I take propranolol while using Pippali powder? Yes. You can take propranol and Pippali together. However, Pippali increases the absorption of the drug propranolol. Therefore, you may need a lower dose of propranolol while using Pippali. Shatavari 1. Which drugs need cautious administration while taking Shatavari? Shatavari is a water pill which caUSES diuresis. Consequently, the amount of lithium lost through the body gets reduced resulting in serious side effects. Therefore, you may need an alteration in its dose. 2. What are the major benefits of Shatavari after delivery? Shatavari supports milk production, helps to overcome fatigue, and rejuvenates the body after delivery. 3. Is Shatavari effective for treating fertility issues in males? Shatavari increases the production of reproductive fluids, improves the healthy sperm count and regularity. Therefore, it is effective for fertility issues in males. 4. How should I take Shatavari powder? Mix about 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon in warm milk and add honey or sugar. Take this twice a day for faster results. However, it is always advisable to take the powder as per your doctor's suggestion.