Parot 20 Mg Tablet 10
Paroxetine is used in the treatment of depression, anxiety, obsessive compulsive disorder (the act of performing an activity repeatedly), and certain other mental disorders. It is also given to the menopausal women to treat some of the associated symptoms.
How does the drug work?
Paroxetine works by balancing the chemical substances which may increase or decrease in patients with anxiety, depression or other mental disorders.
What are the common side effect?
The common side effects of paroxetine are visual disturbances, drowsiness, dizziness, weakness, sweating, anxiety, shaking, loss of appetite, constipation, sleep problems, dry mouth, problems with sex.
Important Information for use
• People with bone marrow depression should not use Zepcar CR medicine.
• Avoid the Zepcar CR drug if an allergic reaction was seen with an earlier use of carbamazepine.
• Do not take any other antidepressant drugs along with Carbafen tablet. If a MAO-inhibitor drug was used in the past 14 days, then do not take Zepcar CR.
• Call the doctor immediately in the case of skin rash, unusual weakness, bleeding and fever. This is because of the chances of Carbafen side effects such as life-threatening skin rash.
• Continue the Zepcar CR medication for the full length prescribed by the doctor.
• Pregnant women should not start or stop using Zepcar CR unless instructed by the doctor.
• Don’t get exposed to sunlight due to the risk of sunburn with Zepcar CR.
• Do not take grapefruit juice while using Zepcar CR.
1. How should I take Paxidep medicine? You may take Paxidep either with food or before food, usually in the morning. Take the medicine exactly as prescribed by your physician.
2. Can I use paroxetine to get relief from hot flashes during menopause? Yes. You may use paroxetine for the relief of hot flashes associated with menopause.
3. What to do if someone had overdose of paroxetine? If you notice that someone has taken an overdose of paroxetine, call up for immediate medical help because it can be fatal.
4. What is the affect of alcohol while using paroxetine? Alcohol consumption can increase certain side effects of paroxetine and should be better avoided.
5. What is the dose of paroxetine drug for depression in adults? The usual dose of paroxetine given for the management of depression in adults is around 20 mg per day, to be taken orally. This may be altered with time by your doctor.