Plusline 600 Mg Infusion 300 Ml
Linezolid is used to treat the infections caused by bacteria.
How does the drug work?
Linezolid acts by blocking the synthesis of the proteins required for the normal functioning of the bacteria.
What are the common side effect?
The common side effects of linezolid are nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, headache, and anemia.
Important Information for use
• People with bone marrow depression should not use Zepcar CR medicine.
• Avoid the Zepcar CR drug if an allergic reaction was seen with an earlier use of carbamazepine.
• Do not take any other antidepressant drugs along with Carbafen tablet. If a MAO-inhibitor drug was used in the past 14 days, then do not take Zepcar CR.
• Call the doctor immediately in the case of skin rash, unusual weakness, bleeding and fever. This is because of the chances of Carbafen side effects such as life-threatening skin rash.
• Continue the Zepcar CR medication for the full length prescribed by the doctor.
• Pregnant women should not start or stop using Zepcar CR unless instructed by the doctor.
• Don’t get exposed to sunlight due to the risk of sunburn with Zepcar CR.
• Do not take grapefruit juice while using Zepcar CR.
1. Does linezolid cause drowsiness? Yes. Linezolid is known to cause drowsiness as a less common side effect.
2. Can I take linezolid to treat common cold? No. Linezolid does not treat common cold which is caused by a virus. It can only treat bacterial infections.
3. How to take the linezolid tablet? Take the linezolid tablets either with or without food, at the same time each day.
4. What to do in the case of an overdose with linezolid? Immediately call up for medical help in the case of an overdose with linezolid.
5. How to store linezolid tablets? Store the linezolid tablets in a moisture free environment, away from heat and light.