Qulef 250 Mg Tablet 5
Levofloxacin is a quinolone antibiotic. It is used mainly for prevention and treatment of anthrax or plague. It is used to treat infection caused by Corynebacterium species, Staphylococus species, Streptococcus, Acinetobacterlwoffii, Haemophilusinfluenzae, and Serratiamarcescens. It is used for treating skin infections, impetigo, urethritis, chlamydia, bacterial sinusitis, conjunctivitis, and tuberculosis.
How does the drug work?
What are the common side effect?
The common side effects of levofloxacin are indigestion, fungal infection, breathlessness, taste disturbance, dizziness, vomiting, constipation, diarrhea, and insomnia.
Important Information for use
• People with bone marrow depression should not use Zepcar CR medicine.
• Avoid the Zepcar CR drug if an allergic reaction was seen with an earlier use of carbamazepine.
• Do not take any other antidepressant drugs along with Carbafen tablet. If a MAO-inhibitor drug was used in the past 14 days, then do not take Zepcar CR.
• Call the doctor immediately in the case of skin rash, unusual weakness, bleeding and fever. This is because of the chances of Carbafen side effects such as life-threatening skin rash.
• Continue the Zepcar CR medication for the full length prescribed by the doctor.
• Pregnant women should not start or stop using Zepcar CR unless instructed by the doctor.
• Don’t get exposed to sunlight due to the risk of sunburn with Zepcar CR.
• Do not take grapefruit juice while using Zepcar CR.
1. What should I do if I miss a dose? Take the missed dose as soon as you remember. If it is almost the time for the next scheduled dose then do not take extra medicine.
2. Is it safe to take levofloxacin during breast feeding? Levofloxacin reaches the breast milk. It may affect the growth of the baby. Consult the physician before taking the medication.
3. Can I take levofloxacin for common cold? Levofloxacin is an antibiotic. It is not affective against vital infections such as common cold.
4. Is there any special dietary recommendation that I need to follow while taking levofloxacin. Avoid alcohol and smoking. Drink extra fluids. Consult the physician to know more.
5. How should I take the medication? Take the medication at same time each day. Follow the instructions of the physician for safe use.