Revibra 100 Mg Capsule 10
Celecoxib is used in decreasing the pain and swelling in case of arthritis, ankylosing spondylitis and menstrual pain.
How does the drug work?
Celecoxib is a NSAID which acts by inhibiting the conversion of arachidonic acid to prostaglandin precursors thus showing antipyretic, analgesic and anti-inflammmatory activity.
What are the common side effect?
The common side effects associated with Celecoxib are diarrhea, hypertension, abdominal pain, dyspepsia, increased liver enzyme and abnormal hepatic function.
Important Information for use
• People with bone marrow depression should not use Zepcar CR medicine.
• Avoid the Zepcar CR drug if an allergic reaction was seen with an earlier use of carbamazepine.
• Do not take any other antidepressant drugs along with Carbafen tablet. If a MAO-inhibitor drug was used in the past 14 days, then do not take Zepcar CR.
• Call the doctor immediately in the case of skin rash, unusual weakness, bleeding and fever. This is because of the chances of Carbafen side effects such as life-threatening skin rash.
• Continue the Zepcar CR medication for the full length prescribed by the doctor.
• Pregnant women should not start or stop using Zepcar CR unless instructed by the doctor.
• Don’t get exposed to sunlight due to the risk of sunburn with Zepcar CR.
• Do not take grapefruit juice while using Zepcar CR.
1. Is celecoxib safe during pregnancy? Consult a doctor before using celecoxib during pregnancy and breast feeding.
2. Why to avoid aspirin while using celecoxib? Aspirin when used along with celecoxib may increase the risk of bleeding.
3. Can celecoxib be used in case of any heart diseases? No. Do not use celecoxib in case of any heart diseases.
4. Can celecoxib be used in case of any inflammatory diseases? No. Avoid celecoxib in case of inflammatory diseases.
5. Can I drink alcohol while using celecoxib? No. Do not drink alcohol while using celecoxib.