Scavista 3 Mg Tablet Dt 4
Ivermectin is an anti-parasitic drug which is given in the treatment of parasitic infections in humans. The cream is also used in the treatment of skin problems such as pimples and spots associated with rosacea.
How does the drug work?
Ivermectin acts by binding to the chloride channels of the muscle and nerve cells of the parasites. This increases the cell permeability to the chloride ions causing highly negative charge inside and death of the cell.
What are the common side effect?
The common side effects of ivermectin are headache, muscle aches, dizziness, nausea, diarrhea and mild skin rash, itching or burning of the skin.
Important Information for use
• People with bone marrow depression should not use Zepcar CR medicine.
• Avoid the Zepcar CR drug if an allergic reaction was seen with an earlier use of carbamazepine.
• Do not take any other antidepressant drugs along with Carbafen tablet. If a MAO-inhibitor drug was used in the past 14 days, then do not take Zepcar CR.
• Call the doctor immediately in the case of skin rash, unusual weakness, bleeding and fever. This is because of the chances of Carbafen side effects such as life-threatening skin rash.
• Continue the Zepcar CR medication for the full length prescribed by the doctor.
• Pregnant women should not start or stop using Zepcar CR unless instructed by the doctor.
• Don’t get exposed to sunlight due to the risk of sunburn with Zepcar CR.
• Do not take grapefruit juice while using Zepcar CR.
1. How should I take ivermectin? Take ivermectin medicine on empty stomach, at least 1 to 2 hours before food.
2. What is the dosage of ivermectin drug to treat scabies? Normally, 0.2 mg/kg is to be taken orally, usually along with a scabicide. This is repeated after 2 weeks. However, ask your doctor for the right dose.
3. What is the effect of alcohol on ivermectin? Alcohol consumption while taking ivermectin can increase the side effects of the drug.
4. Can I drive after taking the ivermectin medicine? Ivermectin has a very negligible effect on mental alertness and may not influence your ability to drive.
5. Is ivermectin sold over the counter? Ivermectin is available over the counter. Albendazole
1. Does albendazole cause liver damage? Long-term use of albendazole may cause liver damage. The signs and symptoms of liver damage include dark yellow or brown urine, yellowing of the eyes or skin, pain in the right upper abdomen. Consult your doctor if you examine any of the above symptoms.
2. Is albendazole available without a prescription? No, albendazole is available only when prescribed by the doctor.
3. Can I take cimetidine along with albendazole? Albendazole may interact with cimetidine when used together. Therefore, consult your doctor before taking the drug.
4. Do I need to undergo liver function tests while on albendazole therapy? Yes, long-term use of albendazole may cause liver damage. Therefore, liver function tests are used to monitor your condition.
5. Does albendazole cause hair loss? Hair loss is one of the common side effects of albendazole.