Somazina 500 Mg Tablet 10
Citicoline is used in the treatment of memory problems in elderly people. It helps to overcome the problems of memory loss in people aged above 50 and below 85 years. Thus, it is given for patients with Alzheimer's disease, Parkinson’s disease, and attention deficit-hyperactive disorder (ADHD). Citicoline use also helps in complete recovery after an ischemic stroke.
How does the drug work?
Citicoline action mainly includes increasing the synthesis of chemical compounds called phosphatidylcholine and acetylcholine which are required for repairing and regenerating the damaged neural membrane. It also increases the blood flow to the brain, thereby, improving the brain function.
What are the common side effect?
The common side effects of citicoline include sleeplessness, headache, low or high blood pressure, nausea, diarrhea, blurred vision and chest pain. These are experienced only by some patients taking citicoline.
Important Information for use
• People with bone marrow depression should not use Zepcar CR medicine.
• Avoid the Zepcar CR drug if an allergic reaction was seen with an earlier use of carbamazepine.
• Do not take any other antidepressant drugs along with Carbafen tablet. If a MAO-inhibitor drug was used in the past 14 days, then do not take Zepcar CR.
• Call the doctor immediately in the case of skin rash, unusual weakness, bleeding and fever. This is because of the chances of Carbafen side effects such as life-threatening skin rash.
• Continue the Zepcar CR medication for the full length prescribed by the doctor.
• Pregnant women should not start or stop using Zepcar CR unless instructed by the doctor.
• Don’t get exposed to sunlight due to the risk of sunburn with Zepcar CR.
• Do not take grapefruit juice while using Zepcar CR.