Sparcip 200 Mg Tablet 6
Sparfloxacin is used in the treatment of bacterial infections.
How does the drug work?
Sparfloxacin belongs to the class of fluoroquinolones, which kill the bacteria by inhibiting the replication of bacterial DNA.
What are the common side effect?
The most common side effects associated with Sparfloxacin are nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, stomach pain, drowsiness, dizziness, headache and dry mouth.
Important Information for use
• People with bone marrow depression should not use Zepcar CR medicine.
• Avoid the Zepcar CR drug if an allergic reaction was seen with an earlier use of carbamazepine.
• Do not take any other antidepressant drugs along with Carbafen tablet. If a MAO-inhibitor drug was used in the past 14 days, then do not take Zepcar CR.
• Call the doctor immediately in the case of skin rash, unusual weakness, bleeding and fever. This is because of the chances of Carbafen side effects such as life-threatening skin rash.
• Continue the Zepcar CR medication for the full length prescribed by the doctor.
• Pregnant women should not start or stop using Zepcar CR unless instructed by the doctor.
• Don’t get exposed to sunlight due to the risk of sunburn with Zepcar CR.
• Do not take grapefruit juice while using Zepcar CR.
1. Can Sparfloxacin be used to treat flu? No. Sparfloxacin is an antibacterial agent and flu is a viral infection.
2. Can Sparfloxacin is used in the treatment of pneumonia? Yes. Sparfloxacin can be used in the treatment of pneumonia.
3. Can I use vitamin supplements along with Sparfloxacin? Consult a doctor before using any other drugs along with Sparfloxacin.
4. Can I take Sparfloxacin without consulting a doctor? No. Do not start or stop Sparfloxacin without consulting a doctor.
5. In what condition Sparfloxacin should be avoided? Avoid Sparfloxacin in case of breast feeding, heart condition and any kidney disease.