Sri 10 Mg Tablet 10
Tab escitalopram uses include the treatment of depression; obsessive compulsive disorder; it is the choice of drug to treat anxiety and panic disorders.
How does the drug work?
Escitalopram is an antidepressant. It is a selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor. Escitalopram tablets helps to regulate the levels of serotonin in the brain and regulates the mood. Therefore, it is the commonly prescribed medication for depression and anxiety.
What are the common side effect?
Escitalopram tablet side effects include sinusitis, nausea, loss or decreased appetite, drowsiness, diarrhea, increased sweating, constipation, sexual disturbances, heartburn, running nose, fatigue and fever.
Important Information for use
• People with bone marrow depression should not use Zepcar CR medicine.
• Avoid the Zepcar CR drug if an allergic reaction was seen with an earlier use of carbamazepine.
• Do not take any other antidepressant drugs along with Carbafen tablet. If a MAO-inhibitor drug was used in the past 14 days, then do not take Zepcar CR.
• Call the doctor immediately in the case of skin rash, unusual weakness, bleeding and fever. This is because of the chances of Carbafen side effects such as life-threatening skin rash.
• Continue the Zepcar CR medication for the full length prescribed by the doctor.
• Pregnant women should not start or stop using Zepcar CR unless instructed by the doctor.
• Don’t get exposed to sunlight due to the risk of sunburn with Zepcar CR.
• Do not take grapefruit juice while using Zepcar CR.
1. Is Escitalopram addictive? No. Using Escitalopram is not associated with any risk of addiction.
2. What is the maximum escitalopram dosagefor anxiety per day? Usually, the maximum dosage of escitalopram per day for the treatment of depression is 20 mg. Consult your doctor before taking the drug.
3. What are the risks associated with the use of drug? The drug may increase the risk of suicidal thoughts and disturbances in the behavior.
4. Can I give Escitalopram to my child who is 10-years-old? No. Escitalopram drug is not approved for the use in children below 12-years of age.
5. Do I loose hair with the use of escitalopram tablet? Yes. Hair loss is a rare side effect of escitalopram tablet.