Syncare Cream 20 Gm
Betamethasone cream is a drug used for itchy skin rash relief; reducing swelling, skin irritation, and redness associated withskin problems such as eczema, atopic dermatitis, and psoriasis of scalp, hands and feet. The other Betnovate cream uses include treatment of conditions such as rheumatoid arthritis, multiple sclerosis, severe asthma, certain blood disorders, and eye conditions.
How does the drug work?
Betamethasone is a corticosteroid. It works by modifying the body’s immune response to various conditions and thereby reduces the inflammation on the skin. Therefore, this drug is used to treat skin problems and various allergic conditions.
What are the common side effect?
The common side effects of syncare drug include rash, inflammation, burning sensation, wheezing, raised bumps with pus, pain, irritation or itching. In rare conditions, stretch marks may also develop.
Important Information for use
• People with bone marrow depression should not use Zepcar CR medicine.
• Avoid the Zepcar CR drug if an allergic reaction was seen with an earlier use of carbamazepine.
• Do not take any other antidepressant drugs along with Carbafen tablet. If a MAO-inhibitor drug was used in the past 14 days, then do not take Zepcar CR.
• Call the doctor immediately in the case of skin rash, unusual weakness, bleeding and fever. This is because of the chances of Carbafen side effects such as life-threatening skin rash.
• Continue the Zepcar CR medication for the full length prescribed by the doctor.
• Pregnant women should not start or stop using Zepcar CR unless instructed by the doctor.
• Don’t get exposed to sunlight due to the risk of sunburn with Zepcar CR.
• Do not take grapefruit juice while using Zepcar CR.
1. Is betamethasone cream an over-the-counter (OTC) product? Betamethasone is not available as an OTC product. The doctor should prescribe this medicine.
2. Can I use betamethasone on face? Betamethasone is a very strong steroid and can damage the sensitive facial skin. So, do not use it continuously for more than 5 days. However, consult your doctor before using it.
3. Can I use betamethasone for acne treatment? Do not use Betamethasone for pimples. It can be used in conditions such as eczema, atopic dermatitis, and psoriasis.
4. Is betamethasone preferred for treating retention edema? No, betamethasone should not be used in retention edema. This is because it increases the fluid and salt retention which aggravates the edema problem.
5. What are the less common side effects of betamethasone? The less common side effects of betamethasone include tingling sensation, dry skin, hair follicle inflammation and skin lightening.