Thrombiflo 60 Mg Injection 0.6 Ml
Enoxaparin is used to treat problems associated with blood clots. It is effective in treating heart attack, pulmonary embolus (clot in lungs) and deep vein thrombosis (clot in legs).
How does the drug work?
Enoxaparin is an anticoagulant which prevents the formation of blood clots within the blood vessels.
What are the common side effect?
The common side effects of enoxaparin are injection site pain or swelling, rash, allergic reactions, bleeding and an increase in the liver enzymes.
Important Information for use
• People with bone marrow depression should not use Zepcar CR medicine.
• Avoid the Zepcar CR drug if an allergic reaction was seen with an earlier use of carbamazepine.
• Do not take any other antidepressant drugs along with Carbafen tablet. If a MAO-inhibitor drug was used in the past 14 days, then do not take Zepcar CR.
• Call the doctor immediately in the case of skin rash, unusual weakness, bleeding and fever. This is because of the chances of Carbafen side effects such as life-threatening skin rash.
• Continue the Zepcar CR medication for the full length prescribed by the doctor.
• Pregnant women should not start or stop using Zepcar CR unless instructed by the doctor.
• Don’t get exposed to sunlight due to the risk of sunburn with Zepcar CR.
• Do not take grapefruit juice while using Zepcar CR.
1. How is the enoxaparin injection given? Usually, the enoxaparin injection is given by a nurse into the vein or under the skin.
2. Does enoxaparin act on the existing clots? No. Enoxaparin only prevents the formation of new clots but does not dissolve the existing clots.
3. Will I feel tired if I use enoxaparin? No. Enoxaparin does not usually cause tiredness. So, consult a doctor if you experience tiredness.
4. Does enoxaparin affect the unborn baby during pregnancy? No. Enoxaparin is not known to affect the unborn baby during pregnancy. However, use it under medical supervision during pregnancy.
5. What is the dose of enoxaparin? The usual dose of enoxaparin is 40 mg, once daily for up to 6-11 days.