Tynor J-12 Ankle Support (Neoprene)
Tynor Ankle Support (Neoprene) is used to support, compression and control immobilization to weak or injured ankle. It also helps to control swelling, odema or sprains and rollovers of the ankle.
Salient Features of Ankle Support (Neoprene):
Neoprene bonded nylon fabric (Four way stretchable)
- Provides more compression, more comfort, better grip and more durability. It also helps in faster healing and better pain relief because of heat retention.
Semi-Rigid PE Splint
- Immobilizes inversion and aversion motion, enhances grip and provides freedom in plantar flexion.
Wrap around wearing
- Ensures easy application and removal, customized compression and grip and better sizing flexibility.
Anatomical, high tech design
- Ensures perfect fitting, better immobilization, bilateral symmetry, is sleek, can be used inside the shoe. It is light in weight and has pleasing looks. Can be used during exercise or sporting activity.
Anti-slip Silicon bands
- Prevents slippage and makes the product aesthetically appealing.
Code J 12
Series Neoprene Products
Tynor Orthotics (P) Ltd is one of the largest manufacturers and exporters of Orthopedic Appliances and Fracture aids in India. Their mission is to provide high-quality healthcare products at very reasonable prices. Tynor is known for state of art production facility and high value for money products.