Vibact Ibs Tablet 10
Lactobacillus is a friendly bacterium used in the treatment of diarrhea in children, infections or discharge from vagina, and irritable bowel syndrome (IBS).
How does the drug work?
Lactobacillus maintains the required balance of other microflora in the intestine thereby, improving the patient’s condition.
What are the common side effect?
Lactobacillus may cause gas and bloating in some patients.
Important Information for use
• People with bone marrow depression should not use Zepcar CR medicine.
• Avoid the Zepcar CR drug if an allergic reaction was seen with an earlier use of carbamazepine.
• Do not take any other antidepressant drugs along with Carbafen tablet. If a MAO-inhibitor drug was used in the past 14 days, then do not take Zepcar CR.
• Call the doctor immediately in the case of skin rash, unusual weakness, bleeding and fever. This is because of the chances of Carbafen side effects such as life-threatening skin rash.
• Continue the Zepcar CR medication for the full length prescribed by the doctor.
• Pregnant women should not start or stop using Zepcar CR unless instructed by the doctor.
• Don’t get exposed to sunlight due to the risk of sunburn with Zepcar CR.
• Do not take grapefruit juice while using Zepcar CR.
1. What to do if I have an overdose with Lactobacillus reuteri? Immediately call up for medical help in case of an overdose with Lactobacillus reuteri.
2. Can I suggest Lactobacillus reuteri medicine to others with diarrhea? No. Do not suggest any medicine to others even if they have the same condition. It is a doctor’s right.
3. How to store Lactobacillus reuteri? Store in a place away from heat, moisture and light. Check the instructions provided on the label to know the storage instructions. Discard the medicine once it expires.
4. Is it safe to use Lactobacillus reuteri in children? Yes. Lactobacillus reuteri is effective and safe to treat diarrhea in children.
5. Can I take antibiotics along with Lactobacillus reuteri? Give a gap of at least 2 hours after taking the Lactobacillus reuteri to prevent the antibiotic action on the bacteria.