Vifert 50 Mg Tablet 10
Clomifene is used to stimulate the ovaries and facilitate ovulation (release of the egg from the follicles) in women. Clomifene is used to treat oligozoospermia (decreased production of sperms) in men.
How does the drug work?
Clomifene has estrogenic and anti-estrogenic properties. Clomifene stimulates the pituitary gland and releases gonadotropins, follicle-stimulating hormone, and luteinizing hormones. These hormones orchestrate the development and maturation of the ovarian follicles, ovulation, and development of corpus luteum. Additionally, clomifene is used to increase the sperm count in males.
What are the common side effect?
The common side effects of clomifene are abnormal vaginal bleeding, allergic reactions, blurred vision, gastrointestinal discomfort, stomach pain, flushing, shortness of breath, and breast discomfort.
Important Information for use
• People with bone marrow depression should not use Zepcar CR medicine.
• Avoid the Zepcar CR drug if an allergic reaction was seen with an earlier use of carbamazepine.
• Do not take any other antidepressant drugs along with Carbafen tablet. If a MAO-inhibitor drug was used in the past 14 days, then do not take Zepcar CR.
• Call the doctor immediately in the case of skin rash, unusual weakness, bleeding and fever. This is because of the chances of Carbafen side effects such as life-threatening skin rash.
• Continue the Zepcar CR medication for the full length prescribed by the doctor.
• Pregnant women should not start or stop using Zepcar CR unless instructed by the doctor.
• Don’t get exposed to sunlight due to the risk of sunburn with Zepcar CR.
• Do not take grapefruit juice while using Zepcar CR.
1. I am suffering from polycystic ovarian syndrome. Can I take clomifene? Yes, clomifene tablet is used to facilitate ovulation in patients with polycystic ovarian syndrome.
2. Can I use Vifert during breastfeeding? No, Vifert may enter into the breast milk and may harm your baby.
3. When should I take Vifert tablet? Vifert is usually taken for five days, starting from the fifth day of the menstrual periods.
4. What is the recommended clomifene dose? The doctor may recommend the Vifert dose depending on your condition. Do not self-medicate.
5. I am on NSAIDs. Can I use the Vifert tablet? No, Vifert and NSAIDs have drug-drug interactions when taken together.