Zypine Md 20 Mg Tablet 10
Olanzapine is used to treat bipolar disorder and schizophrenia. It is sometimes given in combination with other drugs.
How does the drug work?
Olanzapine acts by balancing the chemical messengers in the brain, thus, controlling the behavioral changes.
What are the common side effect?
The common side effects with olanzapine are dizziness, headache, drowsiness, increase in appetite, weight gain, memory problems, numbness, shaking, dry mouth, stomach pain, and pain the arms and legs.
Important Information for use
• People with bone marrow depression should not use Zepcar CR medicine.
• Avoid the Zepcar CR drug if an allergic reaction was seen with an earlier use of carbamazepine.
• Do not take any other antidepressant drugs along with Carbafen tablet. If a MAO-inhibitor drug was used in the past 14 days, then do not take Zepcar CR.
• Call the doctor immediately in the case of skin rash, unusual weakness, bleeding and fever. This is because of the chances of Carbafen side effects such as life-threatening skin rash.
• Continue the Zepcar CR medication for the full length prescribed by the doctor.
• Pregnant women should not start or stop using Zepcar CR unless instructed by the doctor.
• Don’t get exposed to sunlight due to the risk of sunburn with Zepcar CR.
• Do not take grapefruit juice while using Zepcar CR.